How will our organisation benefit from the Survey?
You responses will be collated and you will receive an invitation to a no-obligation ‘Coffee and Conversation’ meeting (Provisional date: 16th July), where the summarised results will be presented for discussion. We will also be discussing what organisations need to do to create the appropriate level of readiness. This will include an overview of the 5 Principles, 15 Pillars and 100+ Evolving Work Practices including:
- Improving individual, team and organisational trust
- Establishing alternative controls which enhance collaboration and autonomy
- Enhancing self-management and ownership of performance
- Establishing extreme stakeholder alignment in support of a common outcome
- Enhancing creative innovation in support of continuous improvement
How do I go about completing the Survey?
Fill out the form below, and we will send you a link (personalised for your organisation) to the online mini Organisation Readiness Survey, which is comprised of 15 questions.