After attending the course, delegates will be in a better position to:
- Understand the responsibilities, duties, authorities, roles and functions of a remuneration committee, and its relationship to the Board.
- Understand who to appoint and why
- Understand remuneration strategy in relation to your organisation’s characteristics and differing needs.
- Know how to set CEO pay
- Analyse Salary Surveys and understand Pay Structures
- Understand Total Guaranteed Package and Performance Related Pay and their principles, definitions and guidelines.
- Understand Short- and Long-term Incentives (both in the private sector and in the public sector) – design considerations, structuring, best practice, funding
- Understand strategic remuneration issues