At the conclusion of this course the delegate should be able to:
- Understand how the economy impacts on an individual’s standards of living.
- Understand how the economy impacts on the business environment.
- Use economic forecasts to predict challenges and opportunities in the coming years.
- Understand inequality issues – using various measures – and how to address these issues.
- Understand the fundamentals of pay for productivity.
- Evaluate inflation baskets by income group and understand the differences between income groups in terms of what they spend their income on.