Data Privacy for HR Professionals
This course focuses on the areas of HR impacted by data privacy and on how to manage privacy risks. The course will provide an overall perspective of how data privacy impacts what is done in HR, and create an awareness of how staff personal information is collected, stored, updated, shared and destroyed.
Who should attend this course?
- Human Capital/Resources professionals who deal with staff Personal Information;
- Recruiters, interviewers (line managers) who have access to personal information of potential employees;
- Employees who are privy to Personal Information of previous employees (direct or indirect);
- Those responsible for contracting with service providers who provide services such as staff record keeping systems, cloud-based storage solutions, learning and development records.
- Employees who want to be proactive in understanding the impact this will have in their space and want to differentiate themselves.
Are there any prerequisites for attending this course?