Who is this course aimed at?
HR Generalists, HR Specialists, Executives, Learners, General Staff.
Are there any prerequisites for attending this course?
This course is accredited by two highly prestigious bodies in the Remuneration and Reward field – SARA and IPM – and CPD points will be awarded for completing this course.
Course content and outcomes:
At the conclusion of this course the delegate should be able to understand the basic concepts of remuneration:
- What a Job Profile is and types of profiles
- Job Evaluation (overview, different systems and evaluation guidelines)
- Salary structuring (overview, payscales and their application)
- Surveys (the various types and applications)
- Total Package (overview and benefits)
- Performance Management and Performance Related Pay (overview, application and considerations when of linking pay to performance)
- Variable Pay (Overview, Long-Term and Short-Term Incentive Design Principles)
- Employee Engagement including Career Pathing (overview, application, benefits and options)
- Remuneration Strategy (overview, application, benefits and options)
Other training courses:
21st Century offers courses in all areas of Remuneration and HR.