Who is this course aimed at?
HR Practitioners with remuneration planning responsibilities.
Are there any prerequisites for attending this course?
The attendee should have a basic knowledge of Excel.
This course is accredited by two highly prestigious bodies in the Remuneration and Reward field – SARA and IPM – and CPD points will be awarded for completing this course.
Course content and outcomes:
At the conclusion of this course the delegate should be n a better position to:
- Understand the responsibilities, duties, authorities, roles and functions of a remuneration committee, and its relationship to the Board,
- Understand who to appoint and why,
- Understand remuneration strategy in relation to your organisation’s characteristics and differing needs,
- Know how to set CEO pay,
- Analyse Salary Surveys,
- Understand Pay Structures,
- Understand Total Guaranteed Package and Performance Related Pay and their principles, definitions and guidelines,
- Understand Short- and Long-term Incentives (both in the private sector and in the public sector) – design considerations, structuring, best practice, funding,
- Understand strategic remuneration issues.
Other training courses:
21st Century offers courses in all areas of Remuneration and HR.