Who is this course aimed at?
HR Managers, HR Specialists and Line Management.
Are there any prerequisites for attending this course?
This course is accredited by three highly prestigious bodies in the Remuneration and Reward field – SARA, SABPP and IPM – and CPD points will be awarded for completing this course.
Course content and outcomes:
At the conclusion of this course the delegate should understand:
- The context for Performance Management and how it links with business strategy, performance-based pay and remuneration strategy,
- How to set value-adding objectives and standards of performance that are aligned with the strategy and are measureable,
- How to gather data to measure actual performance against objective,
- How to empower staff to take responsibility for their performance,
- How to communicate meaningfully with staff throughout the year on performance issues and give and receive feedback,
- How to identify and diagnose performance problems and take corrective action,
- How to prepare and run effective performance appraisal meetings,
- How to link performance to rewards to motivate staff and achieve business objectives.
Other training courses:
21st Century offers courses in all areas of Remuneration and HR.