Organisations may be finding themselves with issues that are affecting profitability and efficiency. The issue becomes how to create more value for customers with fewer resources.
Lean organisations understand customer value and focus all their key processes, in every aspect of the business (from the manufacturing floor to service, to office functions, to accounting transactions), on continuously increasing value and relentlessly identifying and eliminating waste.
Who is this course aimed at?
Business Leaders, Board Members, Business Owners, Entrepreneurs, C-suites, Executives, Directors, Managing Partners, Management, Start-Ups, SMEs
Course content and outcomes:
At the conclusion of this course the delegate should understand:
- What the 4th IR looks like, how it will affect the future of business, and current considerations for future success,
- What makes a HiPO organisation, how to build a HiPO organisation, and HiPO measurements for success and sustainability,
- Business acumen and emotional intelligence – what are they and why leaders require them,
- Organisational performance and financial results,
- Why HiPO & reward-productivity gains should be shared with the staff, how gainsharing can be used as a management tool, and key considerations to make when implementing a gainsharing scheme,
- Traditionally used productivity measures, the use of physical and financial metrics to measure productivity, and key ratios to consider when measuring productivity,
- Why we should consider the triple bottom line, whether targeting financial performance is only sustainable in the modern world, and the shift from shareholder to stakeholder satisfaction,
- Balance Score Card (BSC) – decoding organisational strategy, setting organisational targets, and taking accountability
- How to monitor and evaluate organisational, divisional and individual performance,
- The role of performance management in the organisation, why a performance management system should be unique, and designing appropriate performance management systems for your operations,
- 360 Feedback – what it is, how to obtain reliable and constructive feedback, and the role of organisational culture, values and maturity for successful implementation,
- Performance Related Pay – the importance of pay-for-performance models, establishing the link between pay and performance, and why rules are important in the design of incentive pay schemes,
- The importance of the measurement of Human Capital, the key metrics used to monitor the relationship between employee and business performance, and operating efficiency and over/under staffing.
Other training courses:
21st Century offers courses in all areas of Remuneration and HR.