This course will help you understand the process and how to initiate it.
Who is this course aimed at?
Line Managers, Human Resource Professionals, Employees.
Are there any prerequisites for attending this course?
There are no prerequisites for attending this course.
Course content and outcomes:
At the conclusion of this course the delegate should understand:
- How to implement a process for managing an employee with Ill Health and/or injury in the workplace,
- How to initiate an Incapacity Hearing for Ill Health,
- What qualifies as unfair dismissal in the case of Ill Health,
- How to initiate the Insurance Process for Ill Health- either temporary or permanent, should this cover be provided by the employer,
- The Workmen’s Compensation Process – should this be applicable for an injury on duty or a work-related disease.
Other training courses:
21st Century offers courses in all areas of Remuneration and HR.