Who is this course aimed at?
Human Resource staff, Payroll officers/ administrators/managers, Finance/Accounts staff, Senior and Middle Management staff, Supervisors, Team leaders, Union leaders, Compensation and Benefits staff, Remuneration Managers and Analysts.
Are there any prerequisites for attending this course?
No … just bring your laptop.
This course is accredited by two highly prestigious bodies in the Remuneration and Reward field – SARA and IPM – and CPD points will be awarded for completing this course.
Course content and outcomes:
At the conclusion of this course the delegate should understand:
- What a pay structure is and why organisations have pay structures,
- How to identify features of a well-designed pay structure,
- What determines salary scales/grading,
- Why there is a need to conduct salary surveys,
- How to read and interpret salary surveys,
- What influences the design of pay structures,
- How to develop a pay structure,
- Pay progression policy,
- How to effectively implement pay structures,
- Terminology, definitions and formulae.
Other training courses:
21st Century offers courses in all areas of Remuneration and HR.