Who is this course aimed at?
HR Practitioners, HR Managers, Remuneration Specialists, and Line Managers.
Are there any prerequisites for attending this course?
This course is accredited by two highly prestigious bodies in the Remuneration and Reward field – SARA and IPM – and CPD points will be awarded for completing this course.
Course content and outcomes:
At the conclusion of this course the delegate should understand:
- How the economy impacts an individual’s standards of living.
- How the economy impacts the business environment.
- How to use economic forecasts to predict challenges and opportunities in the coming years.
- Inequality issues – using various measures – and how to address these issues.
- The fundamentals of pay for productivity.
- How to evaluate inflation baskets by income group and understand the differences between income groups in terms of what they spend their income on.
Other training courses:
21st Century offers courses in all areas of Remuneration and HR.