Who should attend this course?
The course is aimed at Executive staff, HR Practitioners and Professionals, Managers and anyone who is a Change Agent in the organisation.
Course content and outcomes
At the conclusion of this course the delegate should understand:
- Change Management BASICS:
- What Change Management is,
- The formula for Change Management.
- Why Change Management should play a pivotal role in a PROJECT ENVIRONMENT:
- Two types of change,
- People’s reactions to change,
- Benefits of Change Management,
- Implications of not tackling Change Management,
- The PROCESS of change:
- Reactions to change that is seen to be positive,
- Reactions to change that is seen to be negative,
- Overcoming resistance to change,
- Theory and practice.
- Change AGENTS:
- Roles and responsibilities of a Change Agent,
- Formulating a Change Agent network,
- Change Management METHODOLOGY:
- Stakeholder Management,
- Change Readiness,
- ORGANISATION DESIGN-SPECIFIC Change Management:
- local and international case studies