The 18th edition of the 21st Century Executive Pay Barometer details the period from July 2021 – December 2021. The report is published bi-annually, and uses publically available financial data (from listed companies’ financial and remuneration reports) to report on:
- Executive annual increases
- Executive variable pay ratios to total guaranteed pay:
- Short-term incentives
- Long-term incentives
- Prevalence of types of share schemes
- Executive remuneration components by company size
- Executive remuneration components by industry
- Wage gap analysis by company size and industry
The Barometer is FREE to view.
Please click below to view online, or download a pdf version.