Short Term Incentive
One day course
Who is this course aimed at?
Chief Financial Officers
What are the objectives and outcomes of this course?
At the end of this course you will clearly understand:
- Definitions and differences.
- The business case for implementing variable pay and incentive schemes
- Design considerations.
- How to select the most appropriate scheme.
- The common formulae used and the main features of each scheme.
- Typical incentive scheme headings – an aid to scheme design
- Critical success factors and lessons learned.
Why should I attend this course?
The course will address the attraction of variable pay, the link to “pay at risk” and some implementation considerations. You will leave with the knowledge and understanding of the mechanics and underlying principles and rules that are required to design effective schemes.
Are there any prerequisites for attending this course?
Yes, you need to have a background in Remuneration and Finance.
Take a look at our other RewardED Training Courses