Remuneration, Sustainability & Governance
One day course
Who is this course aimed at?
- Human Resource Executives
- Remuneration Staff
What are the objectives and outcomes of this course?
At the end of this course the attendant will be able to:
- Possess a broad understanding of the principles and best practices related to corporate sustainability;
- Understand the competitive advantages that can be gained through the effective incorporation of sustainability principles into core business development strategies;
- Understand the potential linkages between remuneration best practice and the achievement of sustainability objectives; and
- Be capable of developing effective remuneration policies and practices, that support the achievement of sustainability objectives at all levels within the organisation.
Why should I attend this course?
This course will offer you practical application and instructions in how to design remuneration policies and strategies for your organisation, that support the achievement of its sustainability objectives. You will receive an overview of emerging global best practice related to the fields of sustainability and corporate governance, supported by real world case studies of companies that have both excelled and erred in these areas.
Are there any prerequisites for attending this course?
Take a look at our other RewardED Training Courses