Remuneration for HR
Two day course
Who is this course aimed at?
- HR Generalists
- HR Specialists
- General Staff
What are the objectives and outcomes of this course?
At the end of this course the delegate will be able to understand the basic concepts of remuneration:
- What a Job Profile is and types of profiles
- Job Evaluation (overview, different systems and evaluation guidelines)
- Salary structuring (overview, payscales and their application)
- Surveys (the various types and applications)
- Total Package (overview and benefits)
- Performance Management and Performance Related Pay (overview, application and considerations when of linking pay to performance)
- Variable Pay (Overview, Long-Term and Short-Term Incentive Design Principles)
- Employee Engagement including Career Pathing (overview, application, benefits and options)
- Remuneration Strategy (overview, application, benefits and options)
Why should I attend this course?
To better understand the role of remuneration in the organisation and best practices in this regard. This course will form the foundation for further specialisation into the various aspects of remuneration.
Are there any prerequisites for attending this course?
Take a look at our other RewardED Training Courses