One day course
Who is this course aimed at?
- Remuneration Managers
- Remuneration Analysts
- HR Manager
What are the objectives and outcomes of this course?
After attending the course, delegates will be in a better position to:
- Understand the responsibilities, duties, authorities, roles and functions of a remuneration committee, and its relationship to the Board.
- Understand who to appoint and why
- Understand remuneration strategy in relation to your organisation’s characteristics and differing needs.
- Know how to set CEO pay
- Analyse Salary Surveys and understand Pay Structures
- Understand Total Guaranteed Package and Performance Related Pay and their principles, definitions and guidelines.
- Understand Short- and Long-term Incentives (both in the private sector and in the public sector) – design considerations, structuring, best practice, funding
- Understand strategic remuneration issues
Why should I attend this course?
The course is aimed at giving managers a practical understanding of remuneration committees so that it adds value in their jobs. There is a mix of theory, discussions and practical illustrations.
Are there any prerequisites for attending this course?
Take a look at our other RewardED Training Courses