Two day course
Who is this course aimed at?
- HR Manager
- HR Specialists
- Line Management
What are the objectives and outcomes of this course?
After attending the course, delegates will be in a better position to:
- Understand the context for Performance Management and how it links with business strategy, performance based pay and
- Set value-adding objectives and standards of performance that are aligned with the strategy and are measureable.
- Gather data to measure actual performance against objectives
- Empower staff to take responsibility for their performance
- Communicate meaningfully with staff throughout the year on performance issues and give and receive feedback
- Identify and diagnose performance problems and take corrective action
- Prepare and run effective performance appraisal meetings
- Link performance to rewards to motivate staff and achieve business objectives
Why should I attend this course?
The course is aimed at giving managers a practical understanding of performance management so that it adds value in their jobs. There is a mix of theory, discussions and practical illustrations of how performance management can be successfully implemented.
Are there any prerequisites for attending this course?
Take a look at our other RewardED Training Courses