Paterson Job Evaluation
Two day course
Who is this course aimed at?
- Job Evaluation Panelists
- HR Practitioners
- Line Management
- Shop Stewards
What are the objectives and outcomes of this course?
At the end of this course the delegate will understand:
- Understand the fundamental principles of Job Evaluation
- Understand the role of the Job Evaluation committee
- Compare the various Job Evaluation systems
- Understand the theory and principles of Paterson Job Evaluation methodology.
- Understand the basic principles of the other JE systems (only if this is specifically requested by the client)
- Competently evaluate jobs utilising the Paterson or SST job evaluation methodologies
Why should I attend this course?
This course would enable the delegate to be able to interpret the fundamental principles of Job Evaluation and at the same time equip the candidate to undertake the evaluation of jobs utilising Paterson Job Evaluation methodology.
Are there any prerequisites for attending this course?
It would be advisable for the delegate to have completed a Job Profile Writing Course before attending this course.
Take a look at our other RewardED Training Courses