Initiating Disciplinary Hearings
Two day course
Who is this course aimed at?
- HR Practitioners
- Junior / Middle Managers
What are the objectives and outcomes of this course?
At the end of this course the attendant will understand:
- The purpose of a disciplinary hearing
- The role of all parties in the disciplinary hearing
- The disciplinary hearing process
- Procedural and substantive fairness
- Collecting evidence and drafting charges
- Case preparation
- Presenting evidence and questioning witnesses
- Preparing aggravating factors
Why should I attend this course?
Learn how to properly investigate and gather evidence for a disciplinary hearing, how to analyse information and how to write an investigation report. You will also be coached in case presentation skills.
Are there any prerequisites for attending this course?
Take a look at our other RewardED Training Courses