Effective Pay Management
Two day course
Who is this course aimed at?
- Human Resource staff
- Payroll officers/administrators/managers
- Finance/Accounts staff
- Senior and Middle Management staff
- Team leaders
- Union leaders
- Compensation and Benefits staff
- Remuneration Managers and Analysts
What are the objectives and outcomes of this course?
At the end of this course the attendant will be able to:
- Understand what a pay structure is and why organisations have pay structures
- Be able to identify features of a well-designed pay structure
- Understand what determines salary scales/grading
- Understand why there is a need to conduct salary surveys
- Understand how to read and interpret salary surveys
- Understand what influences the design of pay structures
- Know how to develop a pay structure
- Understand pay progression policy
- Understand how to effectively implement pay structures
- Understand terminology, definitions and formulae
Why should I attend this course?
The course will offer you practical solutions and an opportunity to practice what has been taught … bring your laptop and we will work on excel on a live case study. You will walk away with the theory and the practice of pay analysis, and understanding and interpreting salary surveys.
Are there any prerequisites for attending this course?
No … just come with your laptop.
Take a look at our other RewardED Training Courses