Economics for HR
One day course
Who is this course aimed at?
- HR Practitioners
- HR Managers
- Rem Specialist
- Line Managers
What are the objectives and outcomes of this course?
At the conclusion of this course the delegate should be able to:
- Understand how the economy impacts on an individual’s standards of living.
- Understand how the economy impacts on the business environment.
- Use economic forecasts to predict challenges and opportunities in the coming years.
- Understand inequality issues – using various measures – and how to address these issues.
- Understand the fundamentals of pay for productivity.
- Evaluate inflation baskets by income group and understand the differences between income groups in terms of what they spend their income on.
Why should I attend this course?
Although the themes of this course are centred on Remuneration, Cost of Living, Employment Statistics and Inequality, there will be a number of elements (such as Producer Prices, Gross Domestic Product, Currency fluctuations, Repo rates etc.) which are suitable for a broader audience and are applicable to most business people.
Are there any prerequisites for attending this course?
Take a look at our other RewardED Training Courses