Two day course
Who is this course aimed at?
- HR Practitioners with remuneration planning responsibilities and a basic knowledge of Excel.
What are the objectives and outcomes of this course?
At the end of this course the delegate will be able to:
- Interpret surveys
– understand what statistics mean in remuneration analysis
- Analyse market data
– know what to look for
– understand how to interpret data
– know how to use technology to interpret survey results
- Use Excel as an analysis tool
– sorting, searching, filters, pivot charts and basic formulae
– analysing data in Excel
– lookups, ‘if’ functions, conditional formatting, arrays
- Present data using Excel
– charting (scatterplots, line graphs, bar charts)
– advanced functions
Why should I attend this course?
This course is ideal for reward practitioners who are involved in detailed data analysis. The purpose would be to discover the power of excel in assisting in the time-consuming ‘number-crunching’
Are there any prerequisites for attending this course?
It would be advisable for the delegate to have a basic knowledge of Excel.
Take a look at our other RewardED Training Courses