Short Term and Long Term Incentives
Variable pay, in the form of incentives, differentiates and recognises top performers in the organisation. 21st Century is well known for designing incentives that work.
Our financial incentive models are based on best practice Remuneration principles and benchmarks. Models are stress tested by clients against their income statement and balance sheet and take into account what the shareholders want.
Short Term incentive schemes measure performance for up to one year, whilst Long Term Incentive schemes measure performance for over a year.
- Profit share
- Bonus schemes
- Attract, retain, motivate and reward employees
- Align employee behavior with shareholder expectations
- Change employee focus from process to outputs
- Drive company strategy
- Share schemes (of various types)
- Rolling cash-based schemes
- To help attract and retain top skills
- To align employee behavior with shareholder expectations
- To encourage executives to maximise long-term shareholder value
- Necessitate the provision of market related remuneration, particularly at executive level